How do I set up my Air Pod Pro with iPhone/iPad?
One of the best feature about these Air Pod Pro. Air Pods is they are easy to set up with an iOS device. All you need to do is unlock your iPhone or iPad, pop open the top of the Air Pods Charging Case, hold it near your device, and wait for a popup on your iPhone or iPad’s display. From there, you just tap the connect button and the Air Pods pairs like magic.
Air Pods are designed to connect to any mobile(Android/iOS) whenever you open the case lid. Once you pair them with any device, these Air Pods will be listed on that device. All you need is take them out of the case, put them in your ears and enjoy the music.
Product Key Features
- Number of Earpieces – Double, Earbud (In E-A-R), In-Ear Only
- Form Factor – In-Ear Only
- Color – White
- Features – Built-in Microphone, Rechargeable, Optical Sensor, Speech-detecting accelerometer, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Wireless Charging, Built-In
- Wireless Technology – Bluetooth
- Manufacturer Color – White
- Shut Down: Long press any side of the headset(R or L) for about 4 seconds to turn off the playback
- Play Status: Click any one side headphones(R or L) for play/pause
- Previous/Next Song: In the playback state, double click the left headset to switch to the previous song and double click the right headset to switch to the next song.
- Answer/End the Phone call: You can connect or hang up the phone by pressing the main headset (L headset) during a call.
- Refuse to answer the call: Long press for few seconds to reject the headset (L headset) when a call comes.
*The Product Output May Vary As Per The Compatibility Of Different Gadgets Used.This Product is Refurbished, Commonly Known as Xerox Version.T&C Apply.